A Leading provider of financial and risk services wanted to implement a flexible recognition programme that would enable all divisions to use one system to support their individual strategies and goals in a framework that would be able to track, monitor and report on that.
The overall programme goals were to:
- Supports their strategy to drive attainment of the 2014 strategic goals by encouraging the desired behaviours that will enable the organisation to achieve its short term to long-term goals,
- Entrenches the Values of the organisation,
- Addresses employee engagement issues with regards to recognition specifically, and
- Supports the Group’s change management strategy.
In addition, the recognition system aims to:
- Empower leadership at all levels to recognize people,
- Empower peer recognition,
- Focus on behaviours and results that support the Divisional and Group objectives and values,
- Allow for on-the spot, local as well as prestigious recognition, and
- Create multiple recognition opportunities.
ThunderMark Recognition implemented a full Employee Recognition Programme based on the values and behaviours which the organisation wants to entrench with their workforce.
The programme is run via our online, web-based solution which offers:
- Multiple levels of Recognition i.e. Peer to peer; Manager on-the-spot; Quarterly and Annual awards;
- A ‘hall of fame’ displaying recognition throughout the organisation which ensures transparency;
- A smart, simple, solution which makes it easy to use and impactful;
- On-the-spot recognition allows management to recognise employees instantly with a monetary value automatically loaded onto a personalised branded MasterCard gift card;
- Budget allocation and monitoring per division per manager to ensure strict budget control in line with corporate governance;
- Effective and in-depth reporting measures, monitors and tracks performance which allows the organisation to take pro-active measures to ensure desired objectives is achieved;
- Regular and informative communication sent out to all participants to further motivate and inspire them;
- Ensures flexibility of the programme with the ability to easily adapt to changes in organisational needs; and
- Provides a fun, social platform for colleagues to interact and engage.